Tonic Solution with Glycolic Acid 7%: Your Ally for the Luminosity and Youth of your Face
Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that acts as a potent chemical exfoliant , stimulating Cell regeneration and revealing a brighter skin . In this article, we will explore the benefits of glycolic acid and introduce you to the 7% Glycolic Acid Tonic Solution from Vicorva Cosmetics, Designed to rejuvenate your skin .
What is it?
Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid known for its ability to stimulate cell regeneration and improve the appearance of the skin. This active ingredient is ideal for all skin types and can address a number of common concerns, such as oily skin , pores dilated, wrinkles and stains . However, it is important to use it with caution and avoid combining it with aggressive ingredients.
The 7% Glycolic Acid Tonic Solution of Vicorva Cosmetics is a light toner formulated for work on all layers of the skin , restoring its brightness natural and improving its texture.
How to use?
For best results, apply the 7% Glycolic Acid Tonic Solution on a reusable pad or cotton pad on the clean skin before moisturizing, avoiding the eye and mouth area. use it 3 to 4 times a week as part of your night routine , followed by your usual treatment.
Especially recommended for:
- Combination and oily skin , as it regulates sebum production and minimizes pores.
- Skins with acneic tendency , helping to combat acne marks and hyperpigmentation.
- Skins photoaged either with stains and wrinkles , thanks to its rejuvenating properties.
Regular use of 7% Glycolic Acid Tonic Solution offers a number of benefits for the skin, including:
- Restoration of the brightness and the natural texture of the skin.
- Reduction of stains , pores and wrinkles .
- Stimulation of the collagen production and elastin , which results in a firmer and smoother skin .
- Standardization and regulation of sebum production in oily skin.
- Deep hydration For normal to dry skin.
Do not mix with…
It is important to remember that glycolic acid should not be combined with other acids in the same routine, since it can be aggressive for the skin.
Combining retinol and glycolic acid should be done every other night to avoid sensitizing the skin.
Also, avoid using it together with products that contain benzoyl peroxide .
The vitamin C and glycolic acid also do not work well together, so it is recommended to apply vitamin C in the morning and glycolic acid at night.